edit Openerp7 Sales Order, How to edit Openerp7 Sales Order report, How to edit Openerp7 Sales Order report/template using the OpenERP Report Designer, openerp, openerp sales, openerp7, OpenOffice Report Designer, Report Designer, Sales Order report/template using the OpenERP Report Designer
If you are using openerp7, you can install the OpenOffice Report Designer module from the Modules (You can search by the key word “designer”)
After the installation you can see a new tab “Reporting”
This plug-in allows you to create/modify OpenERP Reports into OpenOffice Writer.
OpenERP Report Designer Installation and Configuration Steps
Save the OpenERP Report Designer plug-in.
* Follow these steps to install plug-in.
1. Open Extension Manager window from Menu Bar of Openoffice writer, Open Tools > Extension Menu.
2. Click on “Add” button.
3. Select path where the openerp_report_designer.zip is located.
4. On the completion of adding package you will get your package under ‘Extension Manager’
and the status of your package become ‘Enabled’.
5. Restart openoffice writer.
6. You will get a new tab in the menu items.
* Follow the steps to configure OpenERP Report Designer plug-in in Openoffice writer.
1. click openERP Report Designer,
Connect OpenERP Server from Menu bar , OpenERP Report Designer > Server parameter.
2. Select Server url, database and provide user name and password
3. Click “Connect”.
4. if your connection success, A message appears like ‘You can start creating your report in
* Select Modify existing report
1. Select the existing report from openerp7.